All props need to be approved by June 11th.
- Props must be submitted via email with photos and descriptions of how they will be used.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: glass, mirrors, fire, fireworks/sparklers, feathers, leaves, glitter, confetti, sand/powder, paints, oils, water, or liquids of any kind.
- Any items of clothing that are planned to be removed counts as a prop and must be approved.
- All props must be set up and removed from the stage in under 3 minutes.
Questions on acceptable props or costumes? You can contact us at any time.
- All grips must be applied directly to the body/hands.
- Spray Rosins are allowed.
- Pole gloves may NOT be used on the silks