- Crash mats will be provided for your safety.
- Minors MUST use a crash pad. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- DO NOT TOUCH RIGGING! Performers may be disqualified and the music stopped if touch is determined to result in an unsafe situation for performer, staff or guests – even if the touch is an accident. All performers are expected to follow instructions given by the head rigger with regards to rigging safety. (FYI on Lyra, the span sets are considered part of the apparatus, not part of the rigging. Lyra performers may touch span sets but not the shackle, swivel, or other rigging attaching the span set to the rig point.)
- All performers are expected to follow instructions given by the head rigger with regards to rigging safety. Failure to respond to instructions from the head rigger can result in disqualification.
- No additional people are permitted on stage with a competitor from the time the music starts until it ends (except for approved human props). Any unapproved people on stage will result in disqualification.
- No additional people are permitted backstage or in dressing rooms EXCEPT in the case of minors. See the section on juniors for more details.
- Doing moves outside of your division can result in disqualification and/or stopping your music.
- Should you fall: Do not move! Even if you think you are ok to do so, please remain still and where you are until a medic comes to you. Your music will be stopped and you will not be judged.
TAKE TIME TO GET YOUR HEIGHT CORRECT DURING STAGE TESTING.
If you have not set height outside of your training studio, please tell the head rigger so he can guide you through the process in more detail.
Restricted moves in aerial apparatus include the kamikaze drop, deadman drop and open wrap drops in Novice and Junior. Only single drops permitted NO UNLOCKED DROPS (Meaning no drops where you are catching as you fall) for novice and junior and semi-pro silks levels.